Terms & Policies
Welcome to the GLOBALTRAVELLER.net website (the "Website"). This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel—related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- if you have an GLOBALTRAVELLER.net account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
GLOBALTRAVELLER.net is committed to customer satisfaction, so if you have a problem or dispute, we will try to resolve your concerns. But if we are unsuccessful, you may pursue claims as explained in this section.
Arbitrations will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA Consumer Rules. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules, except as provided in this section. If your total Claims seek less than $10,000, we will reimburse you for filing fees you pay to the AAA and will pay arbitrator’s fees. You may choose to have an arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the state where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your Claims to "GLOBALTRAVELLER.net Legal: Arbitration Claim Manager,” at 10945 State Bridge Rd 401 Alpharetta Ga 30022. If we request arbitration against you, we will give you notice at the email address or street address you have provided. The AAA's rules and filing instructions are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879.
Any and all proceedings to resolve Claims will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a Claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement. An arbitration decision may be confirmed by any court with competent jurisdiction.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or service reservations booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep—link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- 1. "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, GLOBALTRAVELLER.net may cancel any travel or service reservations associated with your name, email address or account, and close any associated GLOBALTRAVELLER.net accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, GLOBALTRAVELLER.netreserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to GLOBALTRAVELLER.net, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact GLOBALTRAVELLER.net Customer Service.